Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Management Intern Sentient.io
- Provide copywriting for the various documentations required on the platform, including but not limited to: - Sentient’s AI and Data Platform’s detailed documentation for individual microservices - Internal platform documentation - User support knowledge base articles The copywriting is expected to be succinct, simple-to-understand and consistent across similar pages.
- Assist the Product Director in product research, including but not limited to: - product features - user journeys - comparison studies
- Assist the Product Director in product development operations such as sprint management, product testing, new demo app requirements and translation of user feedback into features.
- Good tertiary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Marketing and/or related fields
- Strong linguistic skills in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- A meticulous self-starter who is exceptionally organized
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Familiarity with technology solutions and technical terms is a plus
- Able to commit to the position for a minimum of 4 months