Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Designer (UI/UX) Carro Singapore
- You are a creator through and through. You have hands-on experience working with B2C and B2B products
- A robust portfolio that showcases your personal/professional projects, doodles, side-projects in visual and user experience design.
- Hands-on with mobile and web application full design lifecycle
- Lead and define the design initiatives for our web and mobile applications across various
- Daily collaboration with cross-functional teams (designers, product managers, engineers, business stakeholders) to build an intuitive user experience that delivers the intended business results.
- Disseminate high-level design strategies to the design team
- Leverage on your wealth of experience and knowledge to conduct design research and define the design strategies
- Constantly improving and keeping up with the latest design trends.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Systems or related field or outstanding design skills
- A minimum of 4 end-to-end projects (preferably B2B and B2C products)
- Creative Direction experience is highly desirable
- Team lead/Project Management experience is advantageous.
- Solid design philosophy, with a strong understand and practical approach to User Interface and User Experience design
- Solid eye for details, visual design, and hands-on experience in UI design
- Working knowledge of commonly used front-end web development and mobile development technologies
- Excellent communication, teamwork, leadership skills
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events