Job description for Product Designer UI/UX at MODENA
- Designing User Journey & Flow
- Designing the Wireframe & Sitemap
- Optimization for Both Mobile & Dekstop Interface
- Defining Best Practices of User Experience
- Optimization of Website, apps, and new business Scalability
- Benchmarking to the Updated Trends
- Designing the User Interface Due to the Brand Guideline.
- Improving & Optimizing the Existing User Interface to Achieve a Better Experience.
- Lead the UI/UX team should involving other UI/UX members when designing a website or Product.
- Maintain ownership of the product vision and roadmap and improve the product development process.
- Define for innovative UI/UX design proposal to steering committee, stakeholders, and business users.
- Demonstrate high-quality design practices. This includes participation in all aspects of UI/UX: research, ideation, strategy, interaction design, and visual design
- Build, set, and maintain a UX / UI style guide
- Update, maintain, and develop interface specifications for the needs of the development team.
- Empower and be a mentor for innovative design in the team, fostering a collaborative, productive, and positive environment within a growing team
- Maintain and further build design team workflows that ensure that all designs delivered are in line with style guides and are of high-quality standards
- Ensure that the projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or a relevant field
- At least 6+ years of proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer and Researcher
- Having experienced to design websites and other customer experience product with proven portfolio.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc, InVision, etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software with Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Photoshop, etc.
- Great teamwork (strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders) and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Great team player but able to work independently
- Great time management skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience managing a team of designers and programmers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Direct Report to Product Manager and report regularly the progress on stakeholders meeting.
- Proficient in English is a Plus
Report This Job
About the company
501 - 1000 employees
Office addressSATRIO Office 13 Jl. Prof. Dr. Satrio, Block C4 12950 Jakarta Selatan DKI Jakarta