Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Job description for Product Designer (UI/UX) at Surplus Indonesia
- At least 1.5 years of experience in the Product Design field, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products *Submit or link your UI/UX Portfolio to be considered
- Proficiency in product design with extensive and demonstrated expertise in the visual hierarchy, layout, and information architecture
- Ability to draw insights from both qualitative & quantitative data, and further identify problem areas to work on
- Excel in both UI and UX design skills - from low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel
- Knowledge in Google Analytics and other metric related tools is a plus
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, and ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Excellent organizational, project management, and collaboration skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders
- Passionate to combat food waste
- Can join as soon as possible in end of July/start of Agustus 2022
- Help define the roadmap, goals, and vision for the product
- Plan and design wireframe/flow for the project/feature you are working on
- Come up with ways to validate the design, and collaborate with the Engineer and Business Development team to execute it
- Create stellar design documentation & help establish processes to ensure seamless collaboration
- Partial Remote Working & Casual Work Culture We run a hybrid working schedule of WHO x WFH, an open to feedback environment, and casual dresscode among other things!
- Work-Life Balance We value your personal time! No overtime, pack up and go with no strings attached. We also have Work From Anywhere and Flexible Working Hours arrangement if you need it!
- Skill & Career Development Allowance We support your personal development! Take it up with us and we'll cover a fixed fee for you!
- Transport Allowance A little something as an extra for the "pulang-pergi" club
- Team Building Events Twice in a month routine employee gathering! We promise to pick fun activities!
- Free Snacks Munchies free for grab in the office!
- Dynamic Readiness to be flexible with every to change
- Less drama We run a business, not telenovelas!
- Transparent Honest and open to create a foundation for trust
- Warm Give free smiles and share joy as a family
- Appreciative Outcome is important, but the process is no less valuable
- Fun Work hard, play harder