Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Product Analyst Glints Indonesia
- Driving growth: How do we attribute growth to product improvements? How can we model our highest impact opportunities? What insights can you draw to guide the team on what to build next? Are we working on the most impactful user stories?
- You design and refine the data points to track to evaluate product performance accurately and efficiently. Your design will be used for years to come and serve as your living legacy
- Conduct data analysis to make recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis).
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Develop and automate reports, iteratively build and prototype dashboards to provide insights at scale, solving for analytical needs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Help Glints focus on key decisions to improve products and services.
- You’ll be trusted to own your team's domain and proactively identify opportunities to create value for our customers. You’ll be trusted to have ideas and to follow up on your hunches
- Your work would be instrumental in successfully growing Glints across Asia. You would be at the center of the next phase of growth of the company and help us launch new markets.
- Your learnings from analytics will quantify opportunities that will guide the team to prioritise what to build next, building a strong product roadmap to maximize customer impact
- You’ll own a few longer term research problems while also helping the broader team to make data-driven decisions to prioritise the product roadmap on a daily basis.
- Bachelor or Master's degree with emphasis on coursework of a quantitative nature (e.g., Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Data Sciences)
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- At least 1 year of work experience in an interdisciplinary/cross-functional field. Preferably in a startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience with articulating product questions, pulling data from datasets and using statistics to arrive at an answer.
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.
- Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations. Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially in english
- Relentlessly Resourceful: Whatever it takes, just make it happen (ethically)
- Integrity: Have courage, be guided by the truth, don’t be afraid
- Impact: Missionaries, not mercenaries
- Beginners’ Mindset: Stay humble, don’t be attached to ego
- Customer Obsessed: Customers First
- Ownership: Care intensely about the mission and take responsibility
- High Standards: Dream big and deliver epic outcomes fast