Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Procurement Staff PT Bakrie Building Industries
- Provide support to procurement team in source and gather quotes from vendors/suppliers in order to obtain best price ad per required quality and schedule in accordance with company's policies and procedures.
- Provide support in procurement administration function such as: Prepare and issue PO to suppliers, updating procurement register maintain supplier database register including vendor assessment report and supplier evaluation report and maintain the product cataloguing filling system to ensure all filles and reports are well maintained and administered.
- Monitor and control stationary online request and verify supplier invoice clain to ensure no discrepancies between outgoing request and incoming invoice claim.
- Monitor material delivery to ensure the goods/material delivery times are conform with delivery date on PO.
- Establish to monitor and supervise vendor assessment process, review supplier performance and maintain record properly to ensure vendor assessment are done before engage with the vendor.
- uphold procurement business ethics and take ownership of every single deal for company benefit to ensure the adherence of overall company's business ethics.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 3 years experience in procurement area.
- Good knowledge of quality of materials according to national and international standard specification.
- Good communication & Negotiation skill
- Ability to multi-task and remain organize in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to perform under pressure and urgent basis
- Able to maintain and uphold work and business ethics
- Placement Daan Mogot, West Jakarta
- Free food and beverages