Job description for Procurement Admin at gallons & grapes pte ltd
The Hiring Company : Leading Electrical & Instruments design & build company in Singapore delivering products world-wide, specializing in sub-stations, e-house and many more.
Job Position : Procurement Admin
Employment Type : Full Time
Industry : Marine / Off-Shore
Job Responsibilities :
• Provide administrative support to the Procurement Department to ensure smooth operations.
• Data entry, sorting of data, basic bookkeeping.
• Maintain proper records on inventories (e.g. office supplies).
• Oversee the administrative function (e.g. collection of materials).
• Liaising with vendors on fees, materials, and any other follow-up matters.
• Attend to telephone calls and any walk-in enquiries.
• Any other ad-hoc duties assigned.
Job Requirements :
• Candidate must possess at least secondary education or equivalent.
• At least 1 Year(s) of working experience preferably in the Marine industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint) will be a plus.
• Organized, flexible, adaptable, willing to learn.
• A team player and an independent individual.
EA License No. : 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes Pte Ltd)
Registration No. : Chua Cheng Hua (R1441516)
Compensations & Benefits
Monthly Basic Salary : SGD$1,800 – SGD$2,500
Working Location : Tuas Crescent, Singapore
Nearest MRT : Tuas Crescent MRT (From Tuas Shipyard to MRT takes 5-7 mins on bus, 15 mins on foot)
Working Days : Monday - Friday
Working Hours : 7.30am – 5.30pm
Annual Leave : 14 Days
Medical Benefit : $200 claim per year
AWS : 1 Month
Performance Bonus : Depending on company & individual performance
Report This Job
About the company
1 - 10 employees
Employment Agency & HR