Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Process Engineer NTS Components Singapore Pte Ltd
- Establish manufacturing processes and assembly work instructions based on customer’s specifications.
- Monitor, identify, develop and implement improvements in process control systems and equipment.
- Create item, Bom & routing in Navision ERP.
- Troubleshoot and optimize manufacturing processes.
- Improve process robustness, yield and product quality as well as ensure the process flow meets quality standards.
- Define process required, study any special process or tooling requirement.
- Follow up and evaluate processes at production floor.
- Develop 3D model and generate 2D flat pattern based on Customer drawing.
- CAD Preparation (Cutting and Bending Layout in Dxf format).
- 3D Assembly / Drawing development in Solid Edge ( For Assy parts and structures).
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)
- Relevant experience in Sheet Metal industry preferred
- Knowledge in Autocad / Solid Edge and ERP preferred
- Familiar with cutting, bending, welding and painting processes
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage