Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description PPIC Manager Rata Id
- Create production master schedule, forecast inventory requirements, optimize inventory levels, and implement inventory management.
- Develop raw material requirement planning (MRP) to ensure the accuracy of the input parameters are up to date as uploading sales forecast, validation sales order, work order planning parameters (safety stock, lead time purchase, minimum purchase amount, etc).
- Manage and control the stock finish good and WIP by analyzing and communicating the forecast accuracy and raw material requirement planning (MRP) and stock policies.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Determine equipment, material and other resources to complete production.
- Evaluate sales forecast, customer demands, and production schedule.
- Responsible for managing the purchase and inventory control team of materials input, work in process and finishing good at the plant.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Statistics, Mathematic, Supply Chain Management, or related subjects.
- Experience in warehouse management and supply chain, an advantage.
- Experience +3 years of experience as an Supply & Demand Planning Manager in FMCG, Retail or related fields.
- Familiar with ERP systems.
- Proficiency with MS Office particularly Excel.
- Forecasting approach
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Strong in data collection, processing and analysis.
- Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Proactive, collaborative communication approach.
- Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.