Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing calendars and organising meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive
- Booking and arranging necessary meetings (etc: locations)
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Miscellaneous tasks to support their manager, which will vary according to the sector and to the manager’s remit