Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Performance Marketing Specialist Evermos (PT Setiap Hari Dipakai)
- Plan and execute all digital acquisition activities (for mobile app and website) using ads platform including SEM, social media, display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, programmatic, etc.
- Work on a budget to reach maximum KPI keeping the CAC at the optimum level.
- Manage communication with multiple vendors and third-party trackers in order to achieve acquisition objectives.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- -Do campaign acquisition fraud monitoring and take actions to minimize the fraud numbers.
- Plan and create a small-scale A-B test campaign to optimize campaign and creative performance better.
- Suggest new digital channels that have the potential to increase new user numbers in an efficient way.
- Manage to set up integration of evermos apps with other third parties platform whenever it is require
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in any related field with a strong quantitative background.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (Min 2 years), extensive experiences in managing in-house digital performance marketing at technology company (such as e-commerce, online-travel, mobile-gaming, etc) is preferable.
- Highly proficient in using digital ads platform such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Twitter Ads
- Have experience in managing Ad Networks for acquisition campaigns.
- Have basic understanding of organic acquisition such as App Store Optimization (ASO) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Experience in setting up platform integration (for mobile app and website) with third parties (ex-Google, Facebook, Sizmek, Appsflyer) for campaign set-up and tracking purposes.
- Creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage consumers the most.
- Have a good understanding of mobile attribution tools (e.g. Appsflyer, Branch.io )
- Understand the basics of mobile app install fraud methods and its monitoring tool (e.g Appsflyer Protect 360).
- Have basic understanding of Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Able to generate meaningful reports using tools such as Google Data Studio would be a plus.
- Experiences in handling programmatic ad buying would be a plus.
- SQL understanding will be a plus
- Excellent Copywriting skill will be required