Job description for Performance Marketing Associate at C+C&Co
- Create and execute a strong performance marketing strategy & roll-out plan.
- Develop and manage prospecting and remarketing campaigns on paid advertising platforms.
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment.
- Ensure successful planning, execution and optimisation for key KPIs via paid and organic media channels.
- Regularly track, review and measure all campaigns to generate multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website).
- Identify and test new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Work closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in digital and performance marketing.
- Good knowledge in marketing and advertising channels (Meta Business Suite, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Google etc) and social media reporting tools. Experience with social media listening tools is a plus.
- Experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including experience in Google Analytics.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and ability to leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behavior trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- A highly goal-oriented individual with excellent communication skills.
- Open minded, inquisitive and a strong problem solver.