Company prefers not to disclose
5 - 10 years of experience
Job description for Partnership Supervisor at PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
What you will do
Currently, we are looking for someone who can fill the position of Partnership Supervisor. In general, you need to Lead product partnership from commercial perspective. Take a look at points below to understand more about this role :
• Acquire product partners to expand Cakap students coverage
• Lead product partnership from commercial perspective
• Coordinate with internal division to expand or improve current product partnership
• Lead partnership iniative and integration within the company
• Ensure the project is delivered on time and in effective manner
• Analyze the benefits that arise from product partnership
• Coordinate with other stakeholders to make sure integration run smoothly and according to timeline
The required skills
In order to carry out the obligations well, we need someone who has specific knowledge and abilities in a specific area. To make it easier, there are:
• Proven work experience with 4-7 years of experience (Have a experience for dealing with overseas Universities is a plus)
• Problem solver and analytical person
• Teamwork player and strong communication skills
• High initiative and self motivation
What you will get
Besides remuneration and benefits, we also notice other factors that might interest you.
CAKAP is an edutech company: we care about education and its impact on others. Elevating people’s lives through education is our objective. Not only for students, but we also attempt to carry out this idea in our team. Therefore, we encourage people who are excited in education and language to join us.
As we are a startup company, you will learn many things regarding fast-paced culture and improve your adaptability skills. Discussions between low, middle, and high levels often happen; hence you will develop your sensitivity in analyzing surroundings from many layers.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
What we stand for
We believe language is a crucial part of the human ecosystem. It is not only for communication with other human beings or simply answering “Arigatou gozaimasu,” with “Douitashimashite.” Also, language does not only mean we can understand the idiom of “in someone’s shoes” without looking it up in a dictionary or googling.
Let’s aim higher: language means breaking the mind barriers of what we think we cannot do.
We have faith in education and how technology helps us to fill the gap between knowledge and access. We would like to take advantage of educational technology development to create an environment to learn and study without minding much about geographical and time issues.
To put it in a nutshell: learning (languages) without boundaries.
Our short story
Starting from these thoughts, we decided to run an edutech company since 2015, formerly known as Squline, and based in Jakarta. CAKAP offers a solution for everyone who wants to speak other languages and learn more about different cultures. We reinvent language learning experience by providing an online platform for students and teachers; the idea is for you to study anywhere and everywhere.
Culture we are trying to engage in
We would like to create a conducive environment for everyone to learn, give their best, and have a good time embedding their roles. Hence,
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.
Other Jobs from PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)