Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Partnership Manager C Channel
- approach and manage strategic partner alliances/partnerships and opportunity pipelines.
- Ensure the retention, growth, and partner satisfaction.
- Evangelize company products in conjunction with recruiting key alliances/partnerships.
- Evaluate program trends and provides analysis and recommendations to management.
- Work toward mutual goals, strategies and objectives to build awareness and support of overall strategic benefits of the alliance to stakeholders.
- Provide for financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential alliances/partnerships.
- Monitor programs to assess the sales impact of offered solutions in the marketplace and the overall success of the alliance.
- Monitor competitor activity in accounts and implements strategies to maintain account ownership and block competitor advancement.
- Four to five+ years of experience in marketing, partnership, or account management.
- Knowledge of our business models and the related industries.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with strategic partners and internally with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in navigating ambiguity in a fast-paced environment and prioritize multiple work threads to maximize impact.
- Experience in deal management and business agreements.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits
- Parental/family leave
- Medical coverage
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events