Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Partnership Associate PT Yes Study Education Group
- Identify potential partners and partnership scheme for user acquisition, activation, retention, and monetization.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with schools and other stakeholders involved.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborate with existing and new partners to identify projects for support and work with them to achieve Yes Study's business goals.
- Initiate the partnerships and liaise with partners on a regular basis.
- Set metrics, monitor, and evaluate partnership effectiveness.
- Proven experience working as a Partnership Associate or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed (owns a valid driver's license).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits