Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Partnership Associate PT Cerdas Digital Nusantara (CAKAP)
- Develop and manage the relationship with education institutions, the marketplace, wholesalers, and other stakeholders to ensure our pricing and inventory competitiveness, as well as commission, are favourable.
- Enable tools and support required to optimize the promotion performance to support growth via improving conversion and customer acquisition.
- Identify key potential partners for joint promotion.
- Develop and manage relationship with external parties for delivering joint promo and fuel growth.
- Negotiate for exclusive deals with suppliers.
- Be in charge of full process to gain a partnership contract with partners.
- Maintain a good relationship with existing and potential partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication science, marketing, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in partnership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to influence people at the right level.
- Analytical, data-driven, reliable and results-oriented.
- Familiarity with consumer web domain and Education Institution/Technology business.
- Successful track-record of managing a pipeline of partnership opportunities from origination to its closure.
- Know the regulation and local play on partnership.
- A negotiator trait.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.