Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Teach English via Cakap private classes.
- Write student reports after class regarding their progress.
- Assign homework for students if necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature or equivalent.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, with TOEFL score min. 500 or IELTS min. 6,5.
- Experience with and passionate in teaching is preferable.
- Strong communication skills in a multicultural environment.
- Interest in creating social impact through Indonesia's education.
- Familiarity with startup industry.
- Willingness to work on weekends.
- Learning process (and acknowledging one’s learning process) is essential in our team.
- We value people with high curiosity and intellectual humility; we believe these are important virtues to make an improvement.
- We appreciate not only great and fresh ideas but also how to turn them into real-world applications.
- Respect and wit are not mutually exclusive; we trust that people can respect others by listening and not interrupting when they talk. Wit, while important, does not equal to chatters.