SGD9 - 14/Hour
1 - 3 years of experience
Job description for Part-time Class 3A Van Delivery Service Provider at aPetMart
Part-time Class 3A Van Delivery Staff (6 to 12 hours shift, 2 times a week)
*Paying $10 per cluster delivered with an additional Performance Incentives of 12.5% to 25%*
Each cluster consists of 4 stops in close proximity and usually 1 day will have to deliver 5 to 10 clusters.
Stellar customer service has been the key of our fast-growing pet supply retail business at aPetMart. As the face of our brand, our delivery representatives play a crucial role in building meaningful relationships with animal lovers islandwide. We’re looking for cheerful candidates who enjoy driving and can work independently to be part of our local delivery team.
What You’ll Do:
- Check, handle and load outgoing deliveries into vans
- Deliver orders to customers’ doorstep within a specific time frame
- Collect & receive goods to warehouse if required
- Follow our established process of delivery
- Maintain good relationships with customers
- Valid Singapore Class 3A or Class 3 driving license with at least 1 of year driving experience
- No ownership of van is needed. A company vehicle will be allocated to you for your delivery work.
- Be able to commit to 6 to 11 hours shift on at least 2 days per week. Exact shift timing can be discussed.
- Possess a positive attitude, be helpful, friendly, courteous, responsive, timely and accountable
- Able to carry/lift goods (1 to 12kg) for a while to put on trolley.
- Able to speak & read English
- Able to use Google Map/Waze and Whatsapp
- Company’s delivery vans cannot be driven home.
- Existing shift workers with 2 or 3 days off days in a week are welcome to apply.
- Students with driving skills & drivers who wish to fully utilize your spare time to earn extra income are welcome to apply
- Female drivers are welcome to apply
- Drivers staying near Peya Lebar area are welcome to apply
- Singaporean or PR only
Why You Should Join Us?
- Our office is conveniently located at the heart of Paya Lebar Central Business District Regional Hub
- Flexible working schedule, short hours if you work fast
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Informal and casual work enviroment
- Affiliates discount on pet supplies
- Opportunity to convert to full-time delivery & warehouse personnel based on performance
How to Apply
Please WhatsApp message us at 8767 5709 and write a short introduction about yourself (not more than 100 words). Shortlisted applicants without their own vehicle will be asked to attend a full day delivery driving orientation training conducted by our senior drivers.
Report This Job
About the company
11 - 50 employees
Just like our customers, we have pets as a part of our family too. We aim to make quality pet supplies easily accessible to our furry companions far and wide. Based in the tropical island-state Singapore, we specialize in providing wholesome food and quality accessories to furry living souls.
Join us at aPetMart, the fastest growing pet supplies ecommerce company in South East Asia.
For more infomation, visit https://www.apetmart.com.
Office address1014 Geylang East Ave 3, Singapore 389729