Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Operations Executive Janio Asia
- Register and prepare accurate daily manifests of shipments on time.
- Coordinate service decisions that meet the organization’s requirement.
- Review the SOP / WI and work closely with Operations manager on the new business implementation.
- Escalate any cargo incidents (short shipment, damages, misrouted, missed vessel) to the Operations manager and analyse the root cause.
- Mentor team members to achieve Operational KPIs.
- Update internal systems and customer specific systems with shipment data.
- Ensure all security arrangements and procedures are met.
- Verify the completeness and accuracy of all forwarding export documents.
- Ensure all dangerous goods/hazardous cargo documents are in place and procedures are met.
- Monitor Permit Declaration activity with permit declaration vendor.
- Obtain dangerous goods approval from carrier where necessary.
- Follow irregularity handling procedures with the Destination / Origins.
- Escalation of all impediments to processing to Operations manager.
- Adherence to customer specific SOPs.
- Backup for the other team members as when necessary.
- Maintain accountability and accuracy for updating and meeting deadlines reports required by organization.
- Handle dispute and queries from customers and Janio offices on billing matters and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Any other job-related tasks as assigned by the superior.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of experience in logistics, entry-level candidates are welcome to apply.
- Willing to work in warehouse environment.
- Class 3 driving license and forklift license is advantageous.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Able to carry heavy loads of up to 30kg
- Able to work shift hours and 5.5 days work week