Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Officer/Assistant Executive, Customer Service (Shipping/Maritime) at Ocean Network Express (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- To prepare Bills of Lading (Export).
- To coordinate with local and overseas stakeholders.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
- Candidates who possess at least a NITEC/ Higher NITEC in Maritime Studies or Shipping-related disciplines are preferred.
- Candidates with at least one year of relevant working experience have an added advantage.
- Candidates without relevant experience are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in MS Office such as Excel and Word applications.
- Experience in analytics or Live Chat functions will be an added advantage.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under stress and fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and resilient.
- Free food and beverages
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage