Job description for Odoo Functional Analyst at Pt. Empore Hezer Tama
Our Client (Digital Transformation Company), looking for Odoo Functional Analyst with below details.
1. Analyze business requirement and align it to Odoo solutions
2. Advise clients on industry/ cross-industry leading practices
3. Work with developers to customize the software based on client's requirements
4. Perform Odoo configuration and tests.
5. Prepare training, document all settings during the implementation process to ensure the ability of any successor/team to easily follow.
6. Utilize tool and ticketing system to ensure operation support
1. Min 3 years Odoo experience (required for the middle or senior position)
2. Some knowledge of Python and Odoo API
3. Broad knowledge of Odoo features and function
4. Familiarity with ITSM
5. Confidence, good communication skills, positive attitude
6. Odoo functional certification will be a big plus
Thank you and have a great day!
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Report This Job
About the company
51 - 200 employees
As corporate challenge ahead become more complex and tight, especially in the digital era with high demanding on Information Technology application and resources, Empore presents to simplify the complexity. You will get a reliable partner with deep experiences and expertise in software development and Human Resource Management, along with all supporting technology. We will speed up and streamline your business with the latest software technology and best manpower to run your company.
Office addressMetropolitan Tower Level 13-A, Jl. R.A. Kartini Jl. TB Simatupang, RT.10/RW.4, Cilandak Bar., Kec. Cilandak, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12430