Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Next-Gen Accounting Intern at Reapra Pte Ltd
- Unconventional Learning: Say goodbye to structured learning. You'll experience how we learn under high uncertainty.
- Beginner mindset: Your role will not be bound by your expertise or know-how. We are open to exploring with you even if you have no prior expertise in this field.
- Multicultural experience: We work across different cultures so you’ll experience the nuance in each of the cultures we work with.
- Different Kind of Work: Break free from the traditional office environment and join a team that values flexibility and your well-being.
- There is something critical you would like to change in the realm of accounting.
- In order to challenge the norm, believe you have to first train yourself to do the basic and boring stuff well.
- Are keen to learn in a different way.
- Are excited about the prospect of becoming future entrepreneurs.
- Are looking for something more than just acquiring skills sets.
- Thrive in a remote work environment.
- Are fluent in English and one of the following languages: Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, or Thai.
- Available to work with us part-time or full-time for up to 3 months.