Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description .NET Developer PT Geek Seat Indonesia
- Build high-quality and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and based on feature specifications.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET/C# programming languages.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks.
- Collaborating with QA team for testing and bugs in order to create a fully performing software.
- Collaborating with DevOps Engineer to deploy fully functional applications.
- Review and/or refactor code. Upgrade existing programs.
- (Senior) Guide and support the Juniors.
- Contribute to internal or external learning activities.
- More than 3 years of experience .NET developer using C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, NET Framework, WebForms, MVC.
- Having experience in SQL and NoSQL.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Familiar with Source Control Management (Git/SVN)
- Strong in Object-Oriented Programming Concept.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Fluent in English – both written and verbal
- Good communication skill,
- Deep experience or interest in code refactoring or software design pattern.
- Deep knowledge on software process.
- Experience on Agile Development Methodologies.