Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Motion Graphics Intern Supernova
- Conceptualising ideas and developing assets for social media ads
- Designing EDMs, website banners and social media assets
- Assisting on product shoots
- Brainstorming and collaborating on creative ideas
- Minimum 3 days (ideally 5 days) available a week for a minimum of 3 or 6 months
- You will have completed (or be in your final year of) a motion graphics design/visual communication degree or diploma, or equivalent
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere Pro
- Positive can-do attitude
- Well informed in current trends in art and design
- Thrive in a fast start-up environment
- An eye for detail and aesthetics
- Personal mentoring relationship with our design/creative team
- Full reference upon completion
- Access to producing content and brainstorming for a market-leading brand
- Opportunity to be a part of a pretty damn cool team!
- Oh, and we have a fully Stocked Pantry!