Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Mobile Developer at Riliv
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to any request
- Troubleshoot and perform analysis of production issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Information Systems, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a Mobile Developer or any related role
- Excellent understanding of Android and iOS technologies, especially Android
- Proven working experience in software development, with one (ore more) published Android / iOS apps
- Good understanding of Kotlin or Java Programming
- Experience with Android SDK or iOS frameworks
- Experience working with remote data via REST API and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Strong Programming and Analytical skills
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Team building events