Job description for Merchandizing / Commercial Supervisor at AsmaraKu
- Get Sh*t Done - no politics, no drama, no excessive meetings, more actions.
- Continuous Improvements - not where you started, but where you heading.
- Stay humble - respect each other.
- Supervising end-to-end commercial activities, lead & manage team performance.
- Create, manage, and execute a campaign/promotion plan to achieve sales targets.
- Build & maintain a closer relationship with brands & partners.
- Overseeing the buying process, forecasting products, inventory demands, trends, and negotiating with suppliers in terms of partnership agreements & trading terms.
- Proactively monitor, gather & report feedback on market trends and competitors' activities.
- Manage end-to-end reporting and analyze sales reports and provide feedback to seek new opportunities to grow sales.
- Liaise with internal teams to drive strategy which includes merchandising, marketing, sourcing, legal, finance, warehouse, etc.
- Have a working experience as a Commercial/Merchandiser/Business development.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.
- Excellent communication, negotiating and presentation skills.
- Advance and proficient in Excel and Power Point.
- Passionate with Data Analytics, Retail, Merchandising.
- Have applied analytical techniques to prepare reports for other teams.
- Highly organized and able to work in a team & independently.