Job description for Merchandising Intern at Watson's Personal Care Stores Pte Ltd
- Assist and coordinate merchandizing and promotional activities to ensure successful execution
- Handle general admin duties inclusive of filing, data entry and generating of reports in a timely manner
- Handle queries from suppliers and work closely with Suppliers to ensure timely submission on proposals.
- Daily sales tracking of promotion promptly so that information are kept up to date.
- Assist in price checks and obtain samples from suppliers.
- Assist to communicate effectively with Operation and Business Support for promotions and Trading activities.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Proactive, meticulous and independent
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office application (especially MS Excel's vlookup and pivot table)
- Administrative & coordination skills
- Ability to multi task
- Able to start work immediately and commit for at least 3 months