Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Create new merchandise reports in tools such as Excel, Access,
- Design vending machine plan'o'grams
- Use existing reports to fulfill the needs of the merchandise department and other departments supported by the Merchandise Data Team.
- Provide insight into existing merchandise reports and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Present project findings to the Product Management team and key stakeholders.
- Bachelors or Masters degree / S1 / S2, preferably in Business/Marketing, Information Technology / systems, Computer Science, Economics or Mathematics.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills.
- Proficient with Excel and Word.
- Data processing experience in Python, R
- Web development experience in HTML5, CSS, Node JS experience a plus.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.