Job description for Media Designer/Marketing Intern at Wilhelmsen Port Services (S) Pte. Ltd
Wilhelmsen Port Services is seeking a media design/marketing intern to be our inspiring visual communicator in producing persuasive creatives to promote the Port Services brand in the maritime industry.
The media design/marketing intern will have the opportunity to gain invaluable, hands-on experience by working within the Commercial Team (based in Singapore HQ), collaborating with various global teams in 2,200 locations worldwide in different functional areas, as well as coordinating with external agencies in producing a variety of engaging marketing campaigns to support business initiatives.
Experience what it's like to be a marketing intern in Port Services here: wilhelmsen.com/port-services/ships-agency/ships-agency-marketing-internships/
Office Location: Great World City, West Tower and Remote working from home (depending on COVID-19 situation)
· Researching of creative design concepts
· Create designs for various marketing collateral to corporate brand guidelines
· Assist in managing external design and media agencies
· Coordinate photoshoots for assigned projects
· Other projects as assigned · Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
· Portfolio of min. 3 items
· Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop)
· Knowledge/Skills of Microsoft Office Suite
· Knowledge of video editing software and UX/UI software are preferred
· Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Attention to detail and well organized
Additional monthly allowance top-up of $400 per month from MPA:
Interns can receive up to an additional of $400/month from MPA, to be reimbursed upon completion of their internship. Students can apply for this through their relevant faculty in charge of internships and attachments. More info available here: mpa.gov.sg/web/portal/home/maritime-companies/setting-up-in-singapore/developing-manpower/talent-maritime-singapore
Glints is the leading talent ecosystem in Southeast Asia. Our mission is to enable the 120 million professionals in the region to grow their careers and empower organizations to hire the right talent from anywhere in Southeast Asia. Officially launched in 2015 in Singapore, Glints has empowered more than 3 million talent and 50,000 organizations to realize their human potential. Today, we stand at the forefront of human capital empowerment as the fastest-growing startup in the career development and talent recruitment space. Glints currently operates in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Philippines, and Taiwan.