Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Who’s confident and able to do some great digital and conventional marketing works.
- Who’s got great ideas and executions to solve tourism challenges in the new normal era.
- Who’s got critical thinking in business and product for a digital startup in the tourism industry.
- Have experience in the digital marketing division for at least 1 year.
- Preferably majored in marketing or management.
- Have a taste in and able to design is a bonus.
- Able to take a full-time job in Jogja.
- Creating social media posts and ads strategy.
- Involved in product & business development that aims to boost sales.
- Acquiring necessary marketing partnerships.
- Creating analysis & report that will be used for marketing-related decision making.
- Flexible work hours
- Remote work options
- Health and wellness benefits