Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for Marketing Operations at 8 Colors
- Research: Research and analyse trending content
- Ideation: Propose ideas of content for in-house content to team members based on Research results
- Creation: Create content with team members based on ideas and post them
- Analysis: Verify the performance of posted content and improve the next time it is posted
- Performance check and analyses of advertisement
- Optimise SEO on E-commerce Platforms (not only owned media but also 3rd party platforms)
- Responding to customer inquiries, comments, etc. via social media, email or other online platforms
- 3+ years experience in managing Digital Marketing or communication
- Professional level competencies in Digital Marketing including but not limited to Social Media, Owned Media and Third-party platforms
- Self-driven and responsible with an ability to produce and manage the work
- A creative mindset with passion for education or children’s entertainment
- Able to work in a team environment
- Those who have achieved significant results in social media management.
- Experience in professional marketing agencies
- Background knowledge in Early Childhood Education or learning
- Experience in multicultural, fast-growing startup environment