Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. We have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Must have skills
Job description for MARKETING EXECUTIVE at Plf Law Firm
- Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends and increase brand awareness.
- Initiating and controlling surveys to assess client requirements and satisfaction.
- Maintaining and updating client database.
- Monitoring progress of marketing campaigns by using various metrics and submitting reports of performance.
- Improving the outreach and digital presence of the firm.
- Building and developing efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Leading monthly newsletter designs to be delivered to clients in coordination with other departments of the company.
- Contacting, following-up with, drafting partnership proposals and establishing formal and informal relations with external entities.
- Organizing & participating in events and seminars.
- Generating new business leads.
- Coordinating with other departments such as Business Development, Client Service, Legal Department, Financial-Accounting, Admin-HR, etc. for implementing marketing strategies.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Demonstrated experience in marketing with good potential;
- Positive attitude towards learning;
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns across various channels to engage, educate and motivate audience;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistical methods;
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and best practices in marketing;
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.