Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing Director L'oréal Vietnam
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with the zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with the country’s needs
- Take ownership of international launches and create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences locally. Supervise the entire development process and the respect of deadlines
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.) - Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings - Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Translate the brand’s sense of purpose into a retail strategy for the country (services, advice, etc.)
- Influence the B-to-B strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team, lead the roll-out of retail material (service, advice, etc.)
- Master in Economics, Marketing (Brand/Digital).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IMC/360/Digital/Retail.
- Strong passion for digital. media & e-commerce world.
- Interest in the Beauty & Medical sector.