Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Marketing & Community Manager KooBits Learning Pte Ltd
- Build a process building a community of super-Koobits users who are champions of our product and will be keen to give feedback, beta test, and contribute to various efforts we’re working on.
- Work closely with Business, Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to collate user-research requirements, and create a process to use our community to get these user-research answers.
- Get your hands dirty into running user-research programs - both online and offline.
- Able to commit for a minimum of 12 weeks. Longer commitment time will be given more preference. Ideally starting at the end of Oct 2020.
- Smart, enthusiastic, and has a habit of proposing solutions to problems, instead of merely stating the problem.
- Collaborative, open-minded and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Has a knack for spotting viral trends and stories that will interest people.
- Enjoys talking to people and building relationships
- Able to handle multiple inputs, stay calm under pressure, work in a fast-paced environment
- Describe an instance when a company has made a positive impression on you - what happened and how did the company respond?
- We want to do some feature stories of a few kids who are using Koobits. Propose 3 story titles / story angles that you think will be interesting for the SG parent or teacher community.