Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Assist in Marketing Communication including working on strategies to increase market awareness, corporate branding, product launches, creating campaigns, PR and events.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to implement media engagement plans.
- Establish relationships with external stakeholders to raise the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage and maintain all online communications including website and social media platforms.
- Assist in other marketing initiatives where required.
- To be eligible for SGUnited Mid-career Advance Pathways Programme - Singapore Citizens or PRs; mid-career individuals with relevant background or experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Marketing, Communications, Media and so on.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Previous relevant experience as an intern is preferred but not necessary.
- High energy, proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.