Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Manufacturing Technician (Sub-assembly) - Contract Agilent Technologies Singapore Pte. Ltd
- Assemble, calibrate and fine tune a variety of delicate and precision electronics & mechanical assemblies (sub-assemblies for Agilent analytical instrument - ICP/MS)
- Repair and troubleshoot the components under precision mechanical engineering and ultra-sensitive electronics technology
- May need to work on production equipment/tools set up during start-up and maintenance for ongoing operation
- Provides manufacturing support to the Engineering team to develop and improve test methodology, improve cycle time and yield of instruments through value stream mapping
- Support the Engineering team in building and testing of activities for New Product Introduction
- Constantly strive for Continuous Improvement to ensure the product meets customers' expectations in Performance, Quality and Reliability
- Specialized training/certification or Nitec or Higher Nitec or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics/ Mechatronics/Mechanical and related engineering fields.
- No experience required.
- Related work experience as a technician in a manufacturing environment would be added advantage.
- Prior experience working in manufacturing/servicing/assembly of mass spectrometers / analytical instruments preferred.
- Experience / expertise in soldering would be a plus.
- Experience in FDA Class 1 and ISO 13485 environment desired.
- Passionate about overcoming tough engineering challenges.
- Strong team player. Hands on person with good understanding on technical theories.
- Able to start immediately.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Medical coverage