Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Lead partnership process and maintain good relationship with factories and principals
- Maintain seamless operation from suppliers to customers
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain strategies
- Plan and implement supply chain and logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in any field
- Min 2 years experience in medical/ healthcare supply chain with a good network in this sector.
- Strong leadership skills, partnership skills & Influencing skills
- Fast learner & adaptive
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Tailored learning & self-development Program
- Lunch are provided