Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Must have skills
Job description for Legal Intern for General Corporate Division at PT. Pinduit Teknologi Indonesia
- Assist the team in the drafting and reviewing process of investment related agreements,strategic partnership agreements, vendor agreements, and other agreements of a general corporate nature.
- Conduct researches on key legal issues as may be encountered by the team from time to time, and provide written reports where applicable.
- Assist the team in liaising with various internal divisions within the organization to complete a certain project.
- Other tasks related to corporate secretarial matters if necessary.
- Understanding the needs or requests from prospective partners and incorporating it into the agreements.
- Assist in conducting legal research on key legal issues.
- Liaise with various internal divisions within the organization to complete a certain project.
- Follow company policies and instructions.
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality of any material information related the company.
- Have a strong interest in the FinTech P2P lending industry.
- Possess a strong level of ability to read, write and conduct discourse both in English and Indonesian.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership on any designated tasks.
- Able to work independently as well as in a dynamic team setting.
- Law school fresh graduates
- Law students in their penultimate year are welcome to apply
- Prior internship experience in the financial technology industry, corporate law firms or any other company is a plus