Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Learning Specialist Ruangguru
- Conduct skills gap analysis needs assessments through job analysis, career paths and consultation to identify and evaluate training needs
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on company goals.
- Collaborates with cross-functional project teams
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Researches and studies advancements in learning management systems (LMS), educational technologies, and instructional design methods
- Recommends and/or implements innovative solutions, modifications, and enhancements to training programs
- Bachelor's degree (S1) from reputable university
- Proven work experience in developing, executing, and evaluating training programs for at least 3 years of experience
- Familiar to facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
- Skilled in analyzing the target audience and presenting ideas in a clear, concise manner
- Project management and presentation skills and the ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment