Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Learning & Development Analyst (ExpertClass) Glints Indonesia
- Growing GEC B2B product by supporting the Business Development Manager to build systematic engine for GEC B2B products to effectively conduct the projects
- As a Consultant for our clients by providing the quality learning programs that are relevant to clients' needs
- Collecting data needed from clients and frequently coordinating during the projects to ensure the programs achieve the objectives
- Collaborating with Internal Community team to effectively acquire the best experts from the pipeline
- Key strategic role and contributor: You will have the chance to be part of the core Glints ExpertClass For Business team, involved in the strategic growth and direction of the company.
- Freedom: You are joining a very young and diverse team where you will be given lots of freedom and trust to create and propose quality programs for big companies.
- Supportive teamwork & collaboration: You are working with young, open-minded, motivated, and fully supportive team members who came from various backgrounds with the same vision.
- Career & learning support: You will get encouraged to be the best version of yourself professionally in a way to grow and pursue your dream career.
- Min. 2 years of working experience in People Development/Training and Development field.
- Proven track record of handling projects for different stakeholders and clients at the same time, and deliver results in timely manner.
- Customer-driven: good listening skills, able to communicate effectively, and solution-oriented mindset.
- Comfortable working with early-stage products, i.e. you work well with uncertainty and like taking responsibility.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Ability to write in English is a must-have.
- Medical coverage
- Team building events