Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Lead Data Engineer 99.co
- Maintain, fix, and optimize including automation of end-to-end data flow or pipeline.
- Learn new innovative technologies to solve problems.
- Lead and coach a team of data engineers, including hands-on coding activity.
- Has minimal 5-7 years experience in Data Engineering
- Has team leading experience is a MUST.
- Expert in using Phyton and SQL
- Comfortable in working and hacking end-to-end data flow/pipeline (such as tracking tools and ETL process).
- Understand how to create metrics, develop metrics, and deliver values.
- Effective planning for cross functional activities - Test Plans, Release Plans. And communicate the outcomes clearly in written and verbal forms.
- Ability to size a large cross-functional effort, from requirements, development and testing/rollout perspective and setup effective follow up processes to deliver on time.
- Can translate a business requirement from BI team into actionable items for Engineering and QA teams.
- Regularly interfaces with BI teams and addresses concerns on usability of data pipeline and improvements to best practices.
- Great team player and work ethics.
- Excellent communication skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.