Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Provide technical / analytical support and responsible for the daily lab operations of DNA / protein preparation and analysis.
- Maintain records and generate reports in accordance with standard operation procedures.
- Perform routine maintaining, calibrating and troubleshooting of the instruments.
- Order and maintain stock and resources.
- Assist in training laboratory personnel on lab procedures and operations of equipment.
- Diploma in Biomedical Science/Biotechnology/Molecular Biotechnology or a related field with at least 1-2 years of related working experience.
- Familiar with basic laboratory procedures. Experience in Protein chemistry, Protein Purification techniques, Cell culture, Flow Cytometry, and other relevant skills will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling automation platforms such as liquid handling system will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply