Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
As much as we care about our business, we also care for every one of our employees' wellness. To keep you happy at work, we provide a range of self-help services and facilities that you can use at any moment.
Job description for Key Operations Internship (4-6 months) at Books Beyond Borders
- A love for reading
- Working knowledge of Excel (e.g. able to use vlookup and other common Excel fuctions)
- A habit of being really responsive and on-the-ball as things can be fast-paced sometimes
- A good command of written and spoken English as you'll have to interact with customers
- Some experience in eCommerce (this isn't a requirement, but it'll be a huge plus!)
- High, positive energy
- Independence and a strong work ethic
- Confidence and ambition
- Contact Number:
- Current Status: Studying/Employed/Etc
- Available Starting Date (Priority to whoever can start immediately)
- Citizenship (only Singapore/PR may apply)