To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Job description for Junior Wine Sales Executive at Artisan Cellars
- Provide efficient and positively memorable sales service to our customers;
- Offer product recommendations for customers with inquiries, tailoring to their preferences and specifications;
- Process and confirm sales orders for private customers in person, via email, and phone;
- Prepare quotations and check available quantities for private and corporate clients upon request;
- Assist new customers with signing up to our mailing list;
- Liaise with our Accounts team to ensure orders have been paid before delivery;
- Coordinate and schedule deliveries with our delivery team;
- Coordinate with Operations Executives and Warehouse Coordinators for warehouse product releases and deliveries;
- Support company-wide marketing activities and initiatives; and
- Assist the operations manager with executive administrative support and other ad-hoc duties.
- 0-2 years working experience in relevant industries, prior experience in wine retail or F&B establishments is a plus.
- Degree/diploma holder, specialisation in Business Administration or Hospitality is a plus
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with keen initiative and a flexible, can-do attitude
- Strong customer liaison and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word), Google Docs
- Familiarity with inventory management systems, such as DEAR Inventory
- Prior wine knowledge preferred, WSET Level 2 certification and above is a plus