Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description Junior Financial Consultant SP-MGROYAL
- Provide financial planning support to clients
- Support investment professionals to cultivate client relationships
- Prepare financial plans and check their accuracy
- Establishes productive working relationships with clients and develops a base for long-term sources of clients.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Interested in embarking in the financial sector full time
- Full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
- 21 years old and above (Based on MAS requirement)
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, driven, independent, and determined with strong integrity
- No work experience required, can start immediately
- Flexible work hours
- Personal development benefits