Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable, reusable code using engineering best practices.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop features
- Understand the product, constantly optimize the product, identify and fix problems, improve stability and user experience
- Collaborate with fellow developers, product managers, user experience designers, and operation engineers to build products with web technologies
- Optimize application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Participate in regular internal technology sharing and other regional tech events.
- Background in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
- Backend service experience in Nodejs and frameworks like Expressjs or Fastify
- Experience in building Restful APIs
- Experience in using Git
- Good level in English skills: written and spoken
- Experience designing and delivering high-availability, scalable cloud-based systems
- Experience working in state management like Vuex or Redux
- Experience working with SQL or NoSQL datastores
- Good Linux/Unix experience• Experience in automated testing
- Knowledge of modern development tools, like Docker, Webpack, etc.
- Competitive salary (up to 40m gross), lunch allowance, 13th-month salary
- Work from everywhere, correct work-life balance.
- Work with highly skilled people for international projects.
- Modern working space
- Team retreats
- Flexible work hours
- Free food and beverages
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events