Make sure you’re applying to a legit company by checking their website and job posts.
Job description for Java Developer at Công Ty Tnhh Bản Viên
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- You have to demonstrate the capabilities to communicate and deal with all technical stuff daily with our global team in USA & Singapore.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities. Junior and mid-level engineers will be mentored by experienced leaders.
- Collaborate with coworkers to brainstorm and provide solutions.
- Review and debug code, document and monitor.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience highly desirable in Java/J2EE related areas.
- At least 1 year of experience in one of Spring MVC/ Spring Boot or SOA.
- Good English communication skills (especially reading and writing) to communicate daily with global team and customers in USA & Singapore.
- In-depth knowledge of Java core, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID principles.
- Understand standard Unified Modeling Language (UML) and design pattern.
- Understand Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), experience highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of Agile/ SCRUM.
- Ability to produce clear, tight and concise code.
- Plus: Experience on Microservice and Amazon Cloud Services.
- Plus: Experience on Front-end development, Angular, ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Bonus structure + 13th month Bonus.
- Pass probation Bonus.
- Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
- Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at the office. 12 days Annual leave.
- Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
- Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
- Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
- 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
- Coffee and snacks provided.
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
- Fitness, support and team building activities.
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events