Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
Parental Family Leave
We are fully aware that family comes first. To help you maintain a meaningful relationship with your loved ones, we, at Skolla EdTech, will give you paid parental leaves—be it paternity, maternity, or quality time.
Personal and professional development are equally important for us. At Skolla EdTech, we have prepared various personal development programs related to hobbies, interpersonal as well as soft skills, and many more.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Job description for IT System Administrator at Skolla EdTech
- Manage Cloud Infrastructure to improve reliability, scale, performance, and security
- Scan, Collect, and patch system to meet security compliance standard
- Create DB cluster and microservices kubernetes as needed
- 2+ years experience setting & managing Linux systems at an enterprise level is preferred
- Experienced in Bash Programming
- Experienced administrating MySQL is an added advantage
- Experienced managing a docker container required, kubernetes is a plus
- Strong understanding in core infrastructure services & basic networking concepts like Subnets, VLANS, SSH, DNS, etc. required
- Experienced managing WordPress Site and Mail Server is an added advantage
- Experienced performing Website, Microservice, and Database Load Test is an added advantage