Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Job description for IT Security Engineer at PT Aino Indonesia
- Implementing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization’s data, systems, and networks
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches
- Ensuring that the organization’s data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting, and communication with the relevant departments in the organization
- Routinely conduct penetration testing and or conducting testing and scans to identify any vulnerabilities in the network and system
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience with incident detection and incident response.
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, VSX, and Endpoint Security.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.