Must have skills
Job description for IT Project Management Admin at PT Indopasifik Teknologi Medika Indonesia
- Creating project Planning, Resource allocation (mapping), and Timeline for new or upcoming projects.
- Responsible for managing the Projects in our Technology team.
- Bridging the information gap between the Business, Product, and Technology team.
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Ensure and control the use of project management and resource management tools/templates.
- Continuously optimize project management and resource management process, tools/templates, and methodology.
- Make high-quality documentation that meets standards, is appropriate and easy to use
- Produce and distribute tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Fresh Graduate or minimal 1 year experience on IT Project Management
- Have experience and knowledge of all of the main project management concepts, tools, and techniques
- Process and detailed oriented, but pleasant and adaptable.
- Able to communicate and engage with diverse stakeholders from different parts of the region.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment, to meet often tight deadlines, and to work proactively as part of a committed team.